The liquid is an effective means of preventing and controlling the development and spread of many diseases cause by fungi, perfectly suited for fruit trees, berries, tomatoes, potatoes, cucumbers, courgettes, pumkins, ornamental plants and many more.
To prepare a 1% mixture, dissolve 100 g of copper sulfate and 150 g of slaked lime in 10 liters of water. Dissolve the copper sulfate in the required amount of water in a plastic container, and the slaked lime in the remaining container in the remaining amount of water. Mix both solutions.
The set consists of copper sulphate 100g and slaked lime 150g.
- H315: Causes skin irritation.
- H318: Causes serious eye damage.
- H335: May cause respiratory irritation.
- P102: Keep out of reach of children.
- P261: Avoid breathing dust/fumes/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P262: Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
- P302+P352: IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
- P305+P351: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.