Wear and water resistant floor varnish. For both outdoor and indoor work. Semi matte. Can be used for terraces, decks, doors, parquet, planks and concrete floors and other wooden and concrete structures that are exposed to water and abrasive loads.
The surface to be varnished must be clean and dry (moisture content ≤ 20% for wooden surfaces, ≤ 2% for concrete surfaces). Sand pre-varnished surfaces to the substrate material and remove sanding dust. Degreasing oily places.
For the first coat, dilute the varnish with white spirit, adding up to 10% of the diluent. Apply to the surface of the varnish with a brush or varnish applicator. Apply the varnish in 2 coats, completely drying the previous layer. Protect the surface to be varnished from atmospheric precipitation and dust during varnishing and drying.
Wash tools with white spirit immediately after work.
Drying time at 23 ° C and relative humidity 50% - 24 hours.
Material consumption: 9 - 12 m² / L, applied in one coat.
- Contains white spirit.
- H226: Flammable liquid and vapour!
- H336: May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- P102: Keep out of reach of children!
- P210: Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking!
- P280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.